Vacancy: Software Tester at Kentaa (32-40 hours)
Located in Arnhem, Kentaa is an expert in online fundraising, aiding individuals and organisations committed to providing everyone with opportunities for a good life and making the world a better place. We offer smart online platforms and tools, enabling as many people as possible to successfully and enjoyably raise the funds necessary for achieving societal goals. Besides innovative platforms, we offer advice to succeed in crowdfunding, event fundraising, peer-to-peer fundraising, and online collecting. Our clientele includes charities, universities, museums, and healthcare institutions all over Europe.
What can you expect?
As a Software Tester, you will play a crucial role in our dynamic team to ensure the quality of our SaaS products. You will work closely with our developers, product owners and designers to ensure that our software meets the highest standards and is ready to make a significant difference in our clients' fundraising efforts.
- Going through all functionality in detail and assessing whether it looks as intended (design) and works as desired (technical).
- Collaborate in Agile/Scrum teams with two-week sprint iterations.
- Active contribution to various projects, including innovative fundraising solutions and customer experience optimisation.
- You will work in a structured way and according to a test plan to ensure, together with the development team, that our responsive platforms work correctly on all devices.
- No problem switching quickly to run in different scrum teams.
- a critical analytical ability.
- Eye for detail and focus on results.
- quality is paramount.
- the motivation to examine all edge cases.
- A proactive and independent working attitude.
- A completed HBO or WO education and at least three years of work experience within a similar role.
- A good command of Dutch and English.
- Experience with test plans, test cases, test scripts and test data (pre).
- Experience and/or affinity with automated testing (pre).
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a MacBook Pro, telephone allowance, travel allowance, home office allowance + budget to set up your (home) workplace, training opportunities, pension scheme, and 30 days' holiday (based on 40-hour working week)
- A stimulating working environment within an international company, with room for personal and professional development.
- Opportunities for flexible working hours and hybrid working.
- An inclusive work environment that values diversity.
- The opportunity to work on projects that have a significant social impact, both locally and internationally.
- two days a month, you may work on projects practical for your personal development and Kentaa.
Our office is in Arnhem at Jansbuitensingel 29 and easily accessible by public transport. With 15 employees in the Netherlands, we are currently a compact team but big in our actions. We plan to significantly expand our team in the coming years to increase our impact further. We also have a car park if you prefer to come by car or bike. We have an informal working atmosphere with regular fun activities, city trips or game nights throughout the year.
Are you excited about this position and see a match with your profile? For a good conversation about your future at Kentaa, contact us at +31 (0)26 261 62 40 or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. See you soon at Kentaa!
Acquisition is not appreciated.
We deliberately choose to do the recruitment ourselves. Acquisition in response to this vacancy will not be responded to.