Event Fundraising is a means of raising funds through an event. It is often a sporting event that people can sign up for and collect donations as a participant for a good cause (it falls in the peer-to-peer fundraising category). The event can be organized by the charity itself or by another organisation. Every year, many millions of euros are raised with Event Fundraising.
Kentaa offers 3 event fundraising variants
The 3 options we offer have increased functionality for each variant. Kentaa Go Event Fundraising is widely used by small organisations or organizations with events with few participants. It is free to use but already has a lot of possibilities. Kentaa Go Event Fundraising Plus is a paid package for medium-sized organisations. Event Fundraising Premium is our most comprehensive package and is mainly used by larger charities.
Kentaa Go Event Fundraising
- For every (non-profit) organisation with a social objective and a Chamber of Commerce registration
- Get started completely independently
No costs on the donation proceeds or subscription costs
- The platform is free to use
- With Kentaa Go you only pay the payment provider costs
- There is no remittance per donation
- A Kentaa.com subdomain
- Choose from 2 different template designs
- Monthly payment via a third-party account
The Kentaa dashboard includes:
Content Management System for creating and managing your own website for the event
- Design with your own logo, banner and colours
- Content pages which include text/image/video
- Adjustable two-level navigation menu
- Ability to add downloads and FAQ section
- For max. 50 participants
- Option to link registration fee to the registration
- Option to register a team
- Ability to add purchasable item(s) to registration such as a t-shirt or swim cap
- Download all your registration data in an Excel file
- A personal sponsor page for every participant or team. Donations made on the page are added to a counter.
- Personal sponsor page can be personalised with your own text, image, target amount and blog (news updates)
- Sponsor pages can be shared via WhatsApp, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and email
- Auto email module
- For emails to participants, donors and site administrators
View the payment provider costs and a calculation example of limited costs per donation.
You can get started today. After registering, you will be asked to upload a number of documents from the organisation, used to ensure that the money will end up in the right place. After approval, you can start immediately and start receiving donations. After registering, you can easily manage your own platform via the Kentaa Dashboard.
Kentaa Go Event Fundraising Plus
Do you need some more advanced functionalities? Then you can upgrade to Kentaa Go Event Fundraising Plus at any time. In addition to the basic functionalities, Kentaa Go Event Fundraising Plus offers:
- Unlimited number of participants
- Possibility of different registration fees
- Possibility to work with discount codes for registration fees (e.g. an early bird code)
- Ability to create multiple events
- Add/remove administrators for the website
- The ability for site administrators to add participants and teams via the dashboard.
For the use of the extra options with Kentaa Go Event Fundraising Plus, Kentaa charges a monthly fee of €99,- per month, incl. VAT.
To be able to use the Plus package, you must first register for Kentaa Go Event Fundraising. You can then easily upgrade to Kentaa Go Event Fundraising Plus from the Kentaa dashboard.
Contact us for more information
Event Fundraising Premium
Does your organisation have specific wishes regarding the functionalities of your Kentaa website? Or would you like more help and support from Kentaa in the implementation of your plans? Then our "Kentaa Premium" service is probably for you. A service for organisations that want to take their fundraising to a higher level. With the Kentaa Premium service, you get access to many extra functionalities within the Kentaa platform in combination with personal support. Kentaa Premium offers:
- Extensive options to customise the Kentaa website
- Choose from four different template designs
- Custom design options
- Possibility for customised registration/donation/registration forms
- Your own payment account with daily payment on your account
- A different business model in which Kentaa does not request a voluntary contribution from donors
- The possibility to run the Kentaa website on your own web domain
- Connect to external applications via Kentaa Connect
- Access to data via the Kentaa API
- Premium Support by phone, chat and email
- Training and brainstorming sessions at your office
- Access to exclusive Kentaa meetings, webinars and workshops
Are you getting started with Kentaa premium? Then you will be assigned your own Sales Consultant. Together with your organisation, we look for the best solution and layout of the platform to achieve your goals. You will also find a sparring partner in your Sales Consultant who thinks along with you before, during and after your campaign. In this way, we help you to sharpen your fundraising strategy with handy, practically applicable tips because your success is also our success.
Do you want to get started with Kentaa Premium?
To give you a clear picture of what an Event fundraising platform looks like, we have created a demo platform.