Vacancy: Ruby on Rails Developer at Kentaa (Senior/Medior)(32-40 hours)
Located in Arnhem, Kentaa is an expert in online fundraising, aiding individuals and organizations committed to providing everyone with opportunities for a good life and making the world a better place. We provide smart online platforms and tools, enabling as many people as possible to successfully and enjoyably raise the funds necessary for achieving societal goals. Besides smart platforms, we offer advice to achieve success in crowdfunding, event fundraising, peer-to-peer fundraising, and online collecting. Our clientele includes charities, universities, museums, and healthcare institutions from all over Europe.
Kentaa is a part of the iRaiser Group, a leading provider of digital fundraising solutions. With a mission to empower organizations in their fundraising efforts, we are looking for a driven Ruby on Rails Developer to strengthen our dynamic team.
We are looking for 4 Ruby on Rails developers from Senior to Medior level.
What can you expect?
As a developer, you, along with the team, will be responsible for the development of multiple SaaS products through which millions of euros are donated each year. You will work for large charities and non-profit organizations, ensuring their success in online fundraising day in and day out. With a growing customer base, visitor numbers, and transactions, this is a huge challenge. Our promise is to surprise our customers with speed and quality.
You will work on many different projects, such as expanding fundraising possibilities and optimizing all processes for handling donations. Since our products are used intensively on a daily basis, you'll immediately see how your code works in practice and where it could possibly be improved. All applications are developed in-house with Ruby on Rails. We also use Vue, PostgreSQL, Amazon Web Services, GitLab, Continuous Integration, Redis, Sidekiq, and Docker, among others.
- Development and maintenance of our in-house built applications with Ruby on Rails.
- Expanding functionalities and optimizing processes around online donation processing.
- Collaborating in an Agile/Scrum environment with iterations of one or two weeks.
- Active contribution to various projects, including innovative fundraising solutions and optimization of customer experience.
Who are you?
- A completed Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field with several years of relevant work experience.
- Independent and strong in collaboration, with a proactive attitude and a good command of the Dutch and English language.
- A competitive salary and excellent secondary employment conditions, including:
- a MacBook Pro
- phone allowance
- travel expense reimbursement
- home working allowance + budget to set up your (home) workspace,
- educational opportunities
- pension scheme
- 30 vacation days (based on a 40-hour work week)
- A stimulating work environment within an internationally operating company, with room for personal and professional development.
- Opportunities for flexible working hours and hybrid working.
- An inclusive work environment that values diversity.
- The opportunity to work on projects that have a significant societal impact, both locally and internationally.
- 2 days per month you can work on your own projects that are beneficial for your personal development and for Kentaa.
Our office is located in Arnhem at Jansbuitensingel 29 and is easily accessible by public transport. With 15 employees in the Netherlands, we are currently a compact team, but grand in our actions. We have ambitious plans and intend to significantly expand our team in the coming years to further increase our impact. We also have a parking garage if you prefer to come by car or bicycle. We have an informal working atmosphere with regularly organized fun activities, city trips, or game nights throughout the year.
Have you become enthusiastic about this position and do you see a match with your profile? For a good conversation about your future at Kentaa, contact us at +31 (0)26 261 62 40 or send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon at Kentaa!
Acquisition is not appreciated
We consciously choose to recruit ourselves. No response will be given to acquisitions in response to this advertisement.