Vacancy: Customer Service Specialist (32 - 40 hours)
At Kentaa, we are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Specialist to ensure that our 300+ customers in the Netherlands and Germany get the maximum value from our online fundraising platform. Do you enjoy solving queries and get a kick out of helping customers and surprising them with speed and quality? Then we are looking for you!
As Customer Service Specialist, together with our experienced Customer Service Specialist Jasper, you will be responsible for onboarding new customers and supporting existing customers in the Netherlands and Germany. You will help users find their way around our platform. You are the point of contact for our customers and, therefore, the first point of contact at Kentaa.
Kentaa offers multiple SaaS products that raise millions of euros every year. You work for large charities and non-profit organisations and ensure day in and day out that they can succeed with our online fundraising tools. This is quite a challenge with a growing customer base, visitor numbers, and transactions.
For you as a Customer Service Specialist, no day is the same. Your responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day support (tel, mail, chat);
- Onboarding new customers on our platforms;
- Setting up new websites;
- Training new users on how to use our platforms;
- Once a quarter, you will present the (online) Kentaa Academy with the support team in which you will share the new features of our platform with our customers;
- Writing (multilingual) support articles.
Who are you?
As a Customer Service Specialist, you get energy from helping people. You are a tower of strength. When our customers are at a loss, they call you. You are stress-resistant and patient. You bridge the gap between the customer, our account managers and technology. This means that you not only answer questions but also help the customer in search for the best, most effective solution. You have the valuable (and rewarding) task of keeping our happy customers happy.
- Have MBO+/ HBO working and thinking level;
- Have the capacity and motivation to learn, process information and act. We consider that more important than the experience you already have;
- You are cheerful, service-oriented and assertive;
- Possess strong social skills and can communicate these well in both speech and writing, in Dutch, German and English;
- Experience in and affinity with the fundraising field is a plus;
- Experience in and affinity with ICT and managing websites is a plus.
What do we offer?
You will work with talented colleagues who can bring out the best in you. The team works with cutting-edge techniques. We are open to your ideas and enjoy experimenting. We offer:
- A full-time job (preferably 40 hours per week, minimum 32 hours per week);
- An excellent salary;
- Two days a month, you get to work on your projects that are useful for Kentaa and allow you to try out new things;
- Access to online learning materials and opportunity for training;
- A good benefits package including a favourable pension, travel allowance and 30 days' holiday;
- A job where you can develop yourself further;
- An informal working environment and friendly colleagues;
- A Mac (Macbook Air) and mobile phone at your disposal;
- Relaxation in the form of a game of darts, shuffleboard competition, foosball, gaming nights and unforgettable company outings.
About Kentaa (& iRaiser)
We are Kentaa, a software company. With 15 employees in the Netherlands, we are small but big in our actions. Every day, our customers make a significant impact, and with Kentaa's software, they add to that.
We do this with innovative technology - the platforms we build - and consultancy that helps position and deploy them. Since 2022, we have been part of iRaiser Group. iRaiser is a provider of SaaS solutions for non-profit organisations in Europe.
Our office is located in Arnhem at Jansbuitensingel 29. This is easy to reach by public transport, and there is also a car park under the building if you prefer to come by car or bike.
Interested in a good conversation about your future at Kentaa? Call or app me on +31(0)638619739
Oh yes, please send me your CV + motivation at firstname.lastname@example.org. See you soon!