Vacancy: Frontend Developer at Kentaa (Senior/Medior)(32-40 hours)
Kentaa is an expert in online fundraising based in Arnhem, offering innovative online platforms and tools for social causes. As part of the iRaiser Group, we lead digital fundraising solutions. We seek a Senior Frontend Developer to join our dynamic team and contribute to our mission.
What can you expect?
You will become a key player in our development team, working on our existing SaaS products used by well-known organisations in the Netherlands and Belgium. You will work closely with the other team members, sharing your knowledge and experience to develop smart and sustainable solutions that make a big difference to our customers' business. You play a crucial role in tackling challenging front-end projects, working closely with our backend developers, product owner and designer, to deliver the best solutions for our clients.
- Responsible for maintaining and further developing our front-end applications, keeping a balance between performance, quality and deadlines
- Collaborate in Agile/Scrum teams with two-week sprint iterations.
- Active contribution to various projects, including innovative fundraising solutions and customer experience optimisation.
Who are you?
- A completed HBO or WO degree in a relevant field with at least five years of relevant work experience.
- Strong in collaboration, proactive, and good command of Dutch and English.
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits, including a MacBook Pro, telephone allowance, travel allowance, home office allowance + budget to set up your (home) workplace, training opportunities, pension scheme, and 30 days' holiday (based on 40-hour work week)
- A stimulating work environment within an international company, with room for personal and professional development.
- Opportunities for flexible working hours and hybrid working.
- An inclusive work environment that values diversity.
- The opportunity to work on projects that have a significant social impact, both locally and internationally.
- Two days a month, you may work on projects practical for your personal development and Kentaa.
Our office is in Arnhem at Jansbuitensingel 29 and easily accessible by public transport. With 15 employees in the Netherlands, we are currently a compact team but big in our actions. We plan to significantly expand our team in the coming years to increase our impact further. We also have a car park if you prefer to come by car or bike. We have an informal working atmosphere with regular fun activities, city trips or game nights throughout the year.
Are you excited about this position and see a match with your profile? For a good conversation about your future at Kentaa, contact us at +31 (0)26 261 62 40 or send your CV and motivation to email@example.com. See you soon at Kentaa!
Acquisition is not appreciated
We deliberately choose to do the recruitment ourselves. Acquisition in response to this advertisement will not be responded to.